1. Household items, kitchen utensils, washing tools, etc., to meet people’s home and travel sterilization needs.
2. Infant and baby products, pacifiers, toys, dining tables, and chairs, etc. After the cleaning, bacteria are still breeding. Take a photo of the sterilizer and the bacteria and virus DNA will be destroyed instantly.
3. Precautions for going out, such as bus handrails, public toilets, shopping carts, small wounds.
4. Office environment, keyboard and mouse, cash register keyboard, telephone headset, conference room supplies, and other public facilities and equipment.
5. Personal items, cosmetics, watches, jewelry, various cards, keys, masks, etc.