Chinov resources a various of acrylic sheets in different thicknesses. There are different quality level of acrylic sheet to meet your demand of any custom acrylic displays. Chinov has developed a series of handicraft including special-shaped processing, high acuracy laser cutting, diamond polishing, hot bending, blistering, sandblasting, hot stamping, silk screen printing, UV printing, engraving, laser engraving and LED lightening, etc.
1. High transparency, light transmittance above 92%, soft light, there are many colors of acrylic sheet to choose from;
2. Excellent weather resistance, high surface gloss, and good outdoor sun protection performance;
3. Good processing performance, either by thermoforming or mechanical processing;
4. Transparent acrylic sheet has light transmittance comparable to glass, but the density is only half that of glass. In addition, it is not as fragile as glass, and even if broken, it will not form sharp fragments like glass;
5. Acrylic board has good printability and sprayability. Adopting appropriate printing and spraying process can give acrylic products ideal surface decoration effect;
6. Environmental protection——Acrylic sheet passed SGS environmental protection certification;
7. Flame resistance-non-self-igniting but flammable and not self-extinguishing;
8. The abrasion resistance of acrylic board is similar to that of aluminum, and it is resistant to a variety of chemicals from time to time.
Summary: Acrylic is undoubtedly excellent in synthetic transparent materials. Therefore, it is recommended to choose acrylic products as the product display rack and display box. Studies by professional advertising planning and research institutions have shown that: using a acrylic display stand to promote a product can gain 45% more viewers’ viewing rate, and increase sales by 8.5% -15%.
Water Absorption 23℃(SAT)23℃(50R.H)
Shrinkage Thickness 1.5～2.5mm, Thickness 3.0～8.0mm
Mechanical properties tensile strength (5mm minimum)
Elongation ratio(5m minimum)
Modulus of elasticity(1mm minimum)
Carby impact strength +23℃-30℃
Izod notched impact strength +23℃-30℃
|MPa%MPakj/m2kj/m2kj/m2kj/m2||ISO 527ISO 527ISO 527ISO 179/IDISO 180/IA||805.5330015141.61.4||724.533001.51.41.61.4|
Thermal performance Vicat softening temperature(VST B/50)Linear expansion coefficient
ISO 306DIN 53752-A
Electrical properties, volume resistivity, surface resistivity
DIN/VDE 0303 Three Parts
DIN 5036 Three Parts DIN 53401